Monday, September 27, 2010

Martie and the Boy!

This is my girl Martie and my grandson Pat ko shuk.  They took this picture at Family Night or "Sunday on Monday Family Night." He goes to school at Royal Valley Elementary School and is in the Fourth Grade. They also had ice cream at this event and played three games of uno and Pat ko shuk won two out of the three games.  They asked Kek to go along but she was too tired to mess with them.  But they stopped by the golf course and missed the golf lessons offered by Notah Begay but saw him leaving in a car.  They still were able to get a t-shirt and a hat.  The golf course opened up today for tribal members, but I stayed away for fear of a vicious attack for playing golf on a work-day so I stayed at my work-station.  

No comments:

Post a Comment